Tuesday, February 26, 2008

funny things

As I am cleaning the kitchen for the zillioneth time...
Jakob: Hey mom
Me: What is that sweet darling (that sweet darling I added to sound like a loving mom)
Jakob: pretty soon you are not going to have to work so hard to clean around here
Me: really, why?
Jakob: because I am going to buy one of those robot cleaning things (ROOMBA), it just goes around the house cleaning it all day and you have to do is feed it.

riding in the car:
Jakob: Hey mom, can we have a yard sale?
Me: why? Do you want some money?
Jakob: Yes, I want to sell this guitar (the one he brings on trips with his harmonica for our private concerts) and buy a rock star guitar instead
Me: well first you need to learn to play some songs on the one you already have
Jakob: I already do(matter-a-factly)
Me: WHat are they?
Jakob: Dingle Bells and Barney's Clapping song (???)

as I am doing my exercise DVD:
Jakob: mom, you don't need to do all that to get your pounds off...
Me: I don't?
Jakob: No, I saw this pill on t.v. where this mom and dad got all big and then they took a pill and they got small real fast. You should get some of those. (Gas-X?)

tune in for photos by Jakob next time!

1 comment:

THE HINDMANS said...

That was funny - i had to share with Tucker. I am always saying I should write down all the funny things my kids say or do. It should would be even funnier years from now.