Monday, January 25, 2010

why I never blog anymore

too lazy to upload the pictures

doing loads and loads of laundry

my normal computer time is in the morning, and now we go to the gym

I don't want to complain when I should be really grateful for all I have, but it is a hard adjustment moving here because the schools are different, the weather, well I do not like being hot, getting a good haircut, not a lot of parks. SEE ? yes, people have lost their homes in earthquakes, natural disasters....I am not sure if it is since I have never lived in one place forever I just am scared to put down roots. and we are having a difficult time finding land to build. no, we did not get that house close to Brett Favre. though he could use a good friend right about now to comfort him.

I carpool all day long everyday to school, activities, etc

my house is bigger so there is more to clean, taking up more time

I am trying not to "waste" my time on the computer and do other things, I have read a ton of books lately. last one was THE HERETIC'S DAUGHTER by Kathleen Kent. very good historical fiction.

for the last few months, we had thanksgiving, I went to Chicago with my friend Cybil for a few days. It was fantastic!! I love Chicago!!! Christmas, New years Eve (Chris was on call and went to sleep and the kids and I missed the ball drop bc we are now in Central time, lame!) Chris' mom visited for a few days. Had some crazy cold for Mississippi or even Alaska weather. Chris and I celebrated our 13th wedding anniversary, Nolan finally got a haircut...now we need to get Sam to cooperate for one.Saw a bunch of movies, blah blah. If you are a facebook friend I put some pictures up there. I know you are dying to see the beautiful babies!

1 comment:

Hansen Family said...

I so hear you!!! I am trying to be better with my time. Good luck with the house and everything else that is happening.