Sunday, January 23, 2011

new year, new poster



My wife has finally allowed me to post on our blog. i feel so blessed.
Life with 6 kids is crazy but fun. Each of them has so much to offer in our home.
Jakob and I are working on the first pine wood derby, I am trying not to take over. Check out a few snapshots of the process.
SW has really enjoyed being in Miss Kim's preschool and he has learned TONS. That kid is wicked smart and we see him either becoming the perfect mind or dropping out in 7th grade due to boredom.
We have implemented some new discipline tools in our home, according to Nick, my yelling was getting us no where.
Not so sure about that! For Henry, aka Nolan, he gets Lousiana hot sauce. Thats the name, not tabasco-too hot. Its works pretty well. He has developed quite the smart mouth and likes to use the word butt. Must be all those kids from school, wait he's not in school. Well he's getting it from somewhere!
The 3 girls are girls, nikki can speak more on them. The little one Maggie, aka moo, is a MONSTER!! She is driving this house for sure. Everyone babies her, but the best is how her closest brothers Sam and Nolan are so protective of her. The littles will be quite the group in about 4 years.

2 comments:

Chris and Suzette said...

I wish my husband would put updates on our blog for me!

1..2..3..Painter Team said...

Very cute chris-.Your family life seems soo fll -wish we were closer to share it.