Tuesday, September 27, 2011

For the last day and a half we have been in the house (except for our carpooling)...Henry is sick. He has been sick a few times since school began. he missed the first day of school (because it started on a Friday...I got a call asking where he was and oops, I didn't even know what day his school started.) the next week he was sick so missed the first week and half,'
He is so cuddly when he doesn't feel well.
He keeps asking me where germs come from. He asks questions A LOT!!! where do they make robots? what color is the worker guy's tractor? very inquisitive.
Since Halloween is approaching ,we are getting lots of costume catalogs in the mail.
Of course everyday, the costume choice changes.
The other day it was pirates (jack Sparrow) Henry was arguing with Sam that Chris used to be a pirate. it was so funny.
Maggie is crying about spilled skittles.

1 comment:

Jill said...

You are alive! I missed your posts this last year. I'm glad things are going well for you guys. We just moved to Twin Falls, Idaho and bought a house. I know what you mean about being weird to be settling down. We had our fifth about five months ago...not sure we will make it to six...but I would love to have six kiddos like you do. You have a beautiful family, keep in touch!